Each child will …
explore and engage through activities inspired by literacy
build their confidence
and be empowered.
Two camps available:
- Squeakers and Sneakers – ages 6-8 (Inclusive of all abilities)
- Agents in Training –ages 8-12 (Inclusive of all abilities)
“I HAVE NEVER”
Participants will introduce themselves and say something they’ve never done. Anyone who has done that thing will wave to that participant. The second and third time around partners will be selected for who has not and has done the activity.
Teamwork and communications will be examined as participants travel around paper ‘mouse traps’ according to their game partner’s verbal direction. Partners will give verbal directions to their partners in front, who have their eyes closed. The goal is to get to the end without touching a trap.
MY NEW FRIENDS BOOK
Communications and writing will be polished as participants write and draw a small book.
CAT AND MOUSE MASKS
Creativity will flourish as each participant will create their own masks.
THE CHASE (Time permitted)
Teamwork will be explored in wheelbarrow races with participants wearing their cat and mouse masks.
WRITING AND IMAGINATION – MISSION UNIDENTIFIED
Agents-in-training will polish communication and writing skills through rewriting poorly written, laughable mission instructions. Agents will explore their imagination as they create their own personal secret agent profile.
CREATIVE MOVEMENT WORKSHOP – MISSION STEALTH MOVES
Creative movement will be studied as your agent learns contemporary movement especially tailored to his/her abilities and skills. The goal is to discover adaption of movement, including everyone and every body.
INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM WORK CHALLENGE – MISSION COVERT SKILLS
Teamwork will be examined as they complete puzzles. Agents will also work on information retention skills with fun techniques to remember items. Each agent will be provided a random number combination, which he or she will use, to try and crack the code of a mysterious attaché case filled with prizes.
Our values are Respect, Cooperation, Responsibility, Honesty.
Boyle Street Community League
9538 – 103 A Ave
Saturday December 13, 2014
- Squeakers and Sneakers: 11am to 12:30pm
- Agents in Training: 12:30pm to 3:30 pm
- Squeakers and Sneakers: $35 and includes an autographed copy of Don’t Eat Family
- Agents in Training: $55 and includes an autographed copy of Ice Rose – A Young Adult Spy Novel
Scholarships available. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children must be 6-8 years of age for Squeakers and Sneakers and 8-12 years of age for Agents in Training.
- Registration in on a first come, first serve basis.
- Full payments are required at time of registration.
- Every cheque requires a valid MasterCard or Visa for backup purposes.
- The included $11.00 fee for the copy of Don’t Eat Family or $15.00 fee for the copy Ice Rose — A Young Adult Spy Novel is non-refundable.
- ** Registration form, waiver & release, parent release for media recording form must be signed and brought on day of camp.
Camp Mission Access reserves the right to cancel any day camps without sufficient enrollment numbers. In case of a camp cancellation, a full refund will be granted minus the $11.00 for the copy of Don’t Eat Family or the $15.00 for the copy of Ice Rose – A Young Adult Spy Novel.
In case of a camp attendant cancelling, a refund will be awarded minus a service charge of $10.00. Don’t Eat Family or Ice Rose – A Young Adult Spy Novel price will not be refunded. No refund will be provided after December 6, 2014.
Parents will be charged a $30 fee, per each 15 minutes elapsing, for late pick up of participants.